Cheating boyfriend calls 911 on lover
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. Police say a man's girlfriend unexpectedly came home just before another woman was due to visit, so he called police to report his new acquaintance as a burglar.
The Gazette reports that 24-year-old Kevin Gaylor was cited with a misdemeanor of false reporting to authorities.
Police say Gaylor had invited a woman he met online to come to his home after 3 a.m. Wednesday so they could get better acquainted, but his girlfriend came home first.
Police say that when the other woman arrived, Gaylor called police and falsely reported an intrusion.
Gaylor has an unlisted phone number and couldn't be reached for comment.
Popular on CBSNews.com
- Bridge collapse blamed on tractor-trailer 198 Comments
- Washington state bridge collapses 20 Photos
- Best U.S. beaches 2013 10 Photos
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash. 137 Comments
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 928 Comments
- Kansas reporters run for tornado shelter during newscast
- Earthquake, multiple aftershocks jolt Californians
- Clean-up efforts underway in Okla. 29 Photos